Assistant Project Manager
Location : Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune. (India)
Years of Experience : Between 3 to 5
No. of Positions: 1
Posted On: 19 May, 2021
HR Manager at Wefivesoft Pvt Ltd.
Share this job
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing program, project plans, goals, budget & identifying resources needed.
• Developing schedules and methods for measuring result.
• Drive projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
• Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations and law.
• Identify, monitor, report and escalate project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
• Develop and implement corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
• Utilize project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
• Maintain excellent communication with Business and Development Team Members and Direct Management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
• Provide demos, conduct and organize training to both internal and external customers as necessary & performing strategic analysis for the project.
• Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
• Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
• Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
• Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.